Instrumentation and Control Maintenance & Operation.
ISCO is having splendid experience of Instrumentation & Control maintenance work on large Steam Boilers, especially in Power& Water Distillation Station
ISCO carried out above mentioned activity at M/s PIC (Petrochemical Industries Company) and M/s Joint Operations (Kuwait Oil Co. & Saudi Arabian Texaco) in Kuwait for Various Equipment.
Safety Instrumentation Systems
ISCO is having experience on Safety Instrumentation Systems in Power & Water Distillation Station.
Safety nstrumentation System for Boiler.
- Burner Management System
- Boiler Protection System
Safety Instrumentation System for Turbine
System Integration Activities.
- Turbine Protection System.
Detailed Survey and Listing of Type of Signals for Input Output ( I/O ) of the system.
- Integration of Field Inputs to the I/O Modules by proper identification and Termination of AI, AO, DI, DO, RTD / mV Signals.
- Loop Checking of Control System from Field and Control Cabinets
Instrumentation Erection Activities.
- Distributed Control System Marshalling Cabinet, Modules Cabinets, Controller Cabinets, Networking Cabinets installation.
- Proper Cable Dressing, Tagging, Termination at Marshalling, I/O Modules as per Cable Schedule
Laying / Testing of Network / Fibre Optic Cables.
- Distributed Control System Human Machine Interface Installation, Interfacing.
- Commissioning of all Field Instruments and Control System.
- PLC Installation, Testing, Loop checking and Commissioning.
Trouble Shooting of Control System, I/O Tags & Application.
Routine Inspection of System Healthiness (To Monitor the System Key parameters)
Defect Maintenance of Control System (Activities were planned according to daily defect record by Operation Department)
Annual Maintenance of Control System(Planned Maintenance activities to carry over trouble shooting which requires unit shutdown)
Emergency Maintenance(Unplanned trouble shooting to carryover the work within timeframe to avoid delay in unit start-up)
- Maintaining, Testing, Calibration, Fault finding and commissioning of Control Systems.
- Maintenance of Boiler and Turbine Protection System, based on Hierarchy Architecture Comprising function Group Control architecture comprising function Group Control (FGC), as used in large Thermal Power Stations.
- Checking, Calibration and tuning of ‘Analogue and Digital Control’ module cards such as Analogue, Digital (Input / Output Modules), Controller, Power Supply, Temperature RTD/mV Modules, Timer Modules, Amplifier Modules and Sequence Relay Modules etc.
- Checking, fault finding and calibration of Turbine Supervisory Systems which includes speed differential expansion, eccentricity, axial position and thrust control circuits and their associated activities.
- Maintenance of ‘Gas and Water Analyzer’ as used in Large ‘Thermal Power Stations.
Instrument Workshop Facilities
Control Valve Service Workshop
Testing Equipment for Workshop & Filed Services