ISCO QA/QC DIVISION has state-of-the art QA/QC, NDT Inspection and testing facilities, which are capable of meeting the challenges of technology, quality conformance and delivery, while ensuring cost competitiveness ensures the highest level of quality. It has the perfect integration of responsive quality systems. The division is equipped with equipments such as Ultrasonic Flaw Detectors, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges, Magnetic Particle Testing Equipments, Ultra Violet systems for fluorescent PT & MT Inspection, Gamma Radiography Equipments, X- Ray Equipments, Pipeline Crawlers and Radiation measuring Instruments.
ISCO QA/QC Division can perform N.D.T. Services in manufacturer’s workshops, at construction sites and in client’s plants. Teams of skilled technicians, fully trained and holding qualifications to international standards, are sent to the test site with all the necessary equipment and materials. If the testing method is not specified, the ISCO Group engineers and metallurgists are available for consultation.
500 Sq Meter (Controlled Area for performing Source Transfer and Radiography Testing).
Codes and Practices:
- ASME Sec I
- ASME Sec. V
- ASME Sec VIII Div-1&2
- ASME B 31.1
- ASME B 31.3
- API 1104
Our Major Strengths:
ISCO QA/QC division is having capability to arrange the following special NDT methods through our principals RTD, Steel test, Inner spec, NDTS, Silver wing, Scanstar, Testex, Velosi
- Rotoscan – Automatic Weld Inspection
- PIT – Smart Ultrasonic Intelligent Pigging
- IRIS – Internal Rotary Ultrasonic Inspection System
- ECT – Multi Frequency / Multi Channel Eddy Current testing for heat exchangers, Fin fan coolers
- EMAT – Electro Magnetic Acoustic Transducer
- LFET – Low Frequency Eddy Current Testing
- MFL – Tank bottom floor, Pipeline mapping
- LRUT – Long Range Guided Wave Ultrasonic Testing
- ToFD – Time of Flight diffraction – Ultrasonic testing
- INCOTEST – Wall thickness measurements underneath Insulation by Eddy Current Testing
- P Scan – Mechanized Ultrasonic Testing and Map Scan Corrosion Mapping
- Leak Testing
- Thermo grapy
- Shut Down Inspection Services and Plant Integrity Services
- Calibration of Measuring Instruments
- Risk Based Inspection Management Software Programme for Preventive and Periodic Maintenance
- LOTIS – Laser Optic Tube Inspection for reformer tube, Furnace Tube Boilers and Heaters
- Life assessment Study
- Supply of NDT Equipments and Accessories.
Training & Certification:
Detailed Training Program is available for personnel training in the field of NDT in following methods & Welding Technology. A well-equipped training center is available for QA/QC personnel. Scheme of the training shall be as per ASNT SNT-TC-1A.
- Radiography Testing (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
- Penetrant Testing (PT)
- Visual Testing (VT)